LTT and MVMCP on Dec 9th - Whos going?

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
I was just wondering who is all going to LTT and MVMCP on Dec 9th? DH and I have a reservation at LTT for 6pm that same night.

I was just wondering who is all going to LTT and MVMCP on Dec 9th? DH and I have a reservation at LTT for 6pm that same night.

Just wondering ... how did you get a reservation for LTT for 12/9/07 already? ... the 180 day reservation window doesn't open until June ... did I miss something? ...

Just wondering ... how did you get a reservation for LTT for 12/9/07 already? ... the 180 day reservation window doesn't open until June ... did I miss something? ...

It's a perk for those attending the party. When you buy your tickets to the party, you can book an ADR at either LTT or Tony's from 6:00p to about 8:50p.

The other sit down restaurants are still booked at 180 days and they only take ADRs till official park closing, around 6:30p for the last ADR.

It's a perk for those attending the party. When you buy your tickets to the party, you can book an ADR at either LTT or Tony's from 6:00p to about 8:50p.

The other sit down restaurants are still booked at 180 days and they only take ADRs till official park closing, around 6:30p for the last ADR.

ohh ... thanx for the great info ... :goodvibes

You beat me 2 to it. :rotfl: What she said vvvv :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!