low price hotel NEAR disney for family of 6 with fridge?

We stayed at the Hawthorne Suites on Palm Parkway. It was a nice clean room with fridge, breakfast in the morning and a nice little pool. The price was pretty good too! :)

I was also going to recommend the Hawthorne Suites :)- I stayed there on a hotwire bid for like $70/night (but think their regular rate is great too) - two rooms - kitchenette with full sized fridge, kitchen utensils provided, two queen beds in bedroom and sofa in living room (not sure if it was a sleeper or not) - breakfast was included and it was good. Location is very near DTD but also quiet - nice pool and basketball court. Also on Lynx bus #50 route that goes to DTD and T&T center - or to Seaworld in the other direction. Also very near Winn Dixie maybe a 5 minute drive.

We are staying at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista for 4 nights for $303. I booked it through Priceline but I selected the hotel, I didn't want to book something I wouldn't be sure about. Anyway, it has a small fridge, a microwave, queen beds and free hot breakfast!!

The Hampton Inn gets excellent reviews on TripAdvisor.

Look into crestwynd bay on vrbo.com. We booked a 3 br3/ba townhouse for $65/nt plus tax. It's hard to beat that at a hotel, and you get a full kitchen and laundry. And 3 bathrooms make life a lot easier with all those people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter