Low Carb/Sommersizing tip in WDW

Hillbeans

I told them I like Michael Bolton
I'm not a member of the W.I.S.H. boards, however I do peek in on them now and then. I had been low carb/somersizing for about 8 weeks before our trip and was only a few lbs off of goal. It was about 90 degrees, hot, humid, and I came thisclose to passing out in Sea World. Anyone who's dieting in WDW just be extra careful because the 5 + miles of walking a day along with the heat and dehydration (and no sugar) did me in. I upped my carbo intake by about 40-60 grams a day. The extra carbos and sugar were just burned off during the day and I didn't get lightheaded anymore. It's easy to stay low carb in "The world" however for myself it worked out better adding some breads and multi grain carbs to each meal.

You were very smart to realize that was what your body needed, more carbs.

My husband would have to add unrefined carbs though, because of his diabetes, bread just really makes him ill.

It's good to see you here on WISH. I hope you would consider joining us, you sound like you have some really good ideas and determination, I could use you in my support group.

We'll be saving you a place if you decide that you would like to join us.

Katholyn

That's good advice. I had that lightheaded feeling when I attended a birthday party & it had been more than 6 hours from my last meal. I should have grabbed something small to eat before I went.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter