Loveliest garden view Yacht Club?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We're booked in a garden view room at our fav hotel in July. Last time we had a garden view there it overlooked the bus stop at front of hotel. We hated it, heard bus engines night and day. Would like to request a better location and was hoping for some suggestions.TIA!

We're booked in a garden view room at our fav hotel in July. Last time we had a garden view there it overlooked the bus stop at front of hotel. We hated it, heard bus engines night and day. Would like to request a better location and was hoping for some suggestions.TIA!

A lot of people really like to request "wedding gazebo view at the Yacht Club.

One of the other options is "view of back entrance courtyard (lakeside)"

Your view sounds like it should have been classified as a standard view rather than garden view. What year was your trip?

Here's a thread from the Resorts Photo Subforum showing samples of some of the different views available at the resort.

What will the view from my room be?

Effective with reservations on January 1, 2011, the view categories at the Beach and Yacht Clubs were reclassified into 3 booking categories:

Standard view- parking lot or rooftops
Garden view- something green- trees or courtyard
Lagoon or Water view- lake or pool

Yacht Club Room Views

During our CL stay at the YC a few years back we had a view of the wedding gazebo, and were able to watch a wedding take place from the the balcony. It was a very nice view of the courtyards and we could see part of the BW to our left.

Does anyone know if you want a garden view if your chances of getting a courtyard view are higher on CL than they are another floor, or it just all depends on your luck and how early you book?

A lot of people really like to request "wedding gazebo view at the Yacht Club.

One of the other options is "view of back entrance courtyard (lakeside)

We just stayed at the YC in a GV room and we had a view of the back courtyard. It was really nice. Straight ahead we could see the BC and the top of Spaceship Earth, to the right was a view of the lake. We watched Illuminations from our balcony each night. :thumbsup2

We just stayed at the YC in a GV room and we had a view of the back courtyard. It was really nice. Straight ahead we could see the BC and the top of Spaceship Earth, to the right was a view of the lake. We watched Illuminations from our balcony each night. :thumbsup2

That room sounds awesome!!!

We had a room at the BC that ovelooked the back entrance courtyard there and we loved the people-watching!

During our CL stay at the YC a few years back we had a view of the wedding gazebo, and were able to watch a wedding take place from the the balcony. It was a very nice view of the courtyards and we could see part of the BW to our left.

Does anyone know if you want a garden view if your chances of getting a courtyard view are higher on CL than they are another floor, or it just all depends on your luck and how early you book?

If I recall correctly, there are only about 5 or 6 YC CL GV rooms. Most overlook the wedding gazebo and some of these have peek-a-boo water views to the side.

The other one or two have views of the back courtyard as described above.

Oh my, you must've had the same "garden view" we did in during our January stay. Bus noise and the greenery included a lovely dead conifer! :rotfl2:

That room sounds awesome!!!

We had a room at the BC that ovelooked the back entrance courtyard there and we loved the people-watching!

It was really nice. I think it was room 5151 (CL)? Don't quote me; I'm bad with room numbers. ;)

This was the view straight ahead (see how you can *barely* see Spaceship Earth above BC? I didn't even realize it was there when I took the photo, or I would've gotten a better shot):

And this was turned to the right:

It was really nice. I think it was room 5151 (CL)? Don't quote me; I'm bad with room numbers. ;)

This was the view straight ahead (see how you can *barely* see Spaceship Earth above BC? I didn't even realize it was there when I took the photo, or I would've gotten a better shot):

Would you mind posting these pictures in the YC room view mentioned above, or giving me permission to post them? You don't have to include a room number, just noting it is a YC GV is good enough.

If you happen to have info about whether the room has a king bed or 2 Queens and whether or not there was a daybed, we are noting that as well.

Thanks!

We had that same view (dying tree) and noise (bus engines & oh geez the luggage carts!) when we stayed there (Easter week 08), it was so bad it scared us off the Yacht Club forever. We moved across the lake to the BWI & love it! But I digress, what about asking for a view of the pretty roses that grow over by the lakeside near the gazebo? Thats a really nice view and so quiet too.

Enjoy your stay!

Truly appreciate the helpful replies. I called CRO and had them add "wedding gazebo" view to our ressie. I might also call YC 3 days out to reiterate. No more bus views for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter