Loved 7194 on the Dream, what about the Fantasy?

lunaland

Mouseketeer
We sailed on our first cruise ever March 6th on the Dream and fell in love with it! Booked Alaska while onboard, and yesterday decided to book a trip on the Fantasy for December 2018 as soon as its released. This time it will be my best friend and I (who cruised on the Dream), her fiance and one of our good friends. So two cabins, each with one new cruiser and one repeat. We LOVED 7194 on the Dream. But I heard a lot of complaints about these same rooms on the Fantasy during my pre-cruise research. Vibration, soot, smoke, etc. We had none of these problems on the Dream. So, looking for either alternate room suggestions or feedback on the 5Es on the Fantasy. Thanks in advance!

Dream & Fantasy are basically the same ship. Stayed in 6006 on both the Dream & Fantasy and the cabin was identical. I would expect a very similar experience.

I definitely noticed much more vibration in the Fantasy. Because the restaurants are aft, we couldn't believe how bad it was during dinners. I would suggest moving to midship or forward. What about a 4E on deck 5? Those balconies are also very big.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter