Love my Disney Visa Rewards

JLitfin

love Disney
I just purchased my second 10 day, WDW ticket non-expiration for our trip next January. :banana: I only need two tickets on this trip since it's only my DH and I traveling, my boys are all in college and won't be joining us. The best thing is I purchased both tickets using my Disney Visa rewards. It was my goal to purchase the 2 tickets using my rewards. Now I'm going to start saving my reward dollars to help pay for our dining. I'm hoping to have most of the trip paid for by using my Disney rewards, if only I could purchase airline tickets using my reward dollars.

I use my Disney Visa all the time and pay it off each month in order to collect the reward dollars. I even charge my guys college bill twice a year. That really adds up when you have 3 in college. :scared1: I just love my Disney Visa.

That's a great idea! I've been accumulating my Disney rewards, too, but I'm not sure when our next Disney trip will be and was concerned about my rewards expiring. If I buy the non-expiring tickets, then I won't need to worry about my reward points expiring! Thanks for the idea!

Helen

I just purchased my second 10 day, WDW ticket non-expiration for our trip next January. :banana: I only need two tickets on this trip since it's only my DH and I traveling, my boys are all in college and won't be joining us. The best thing is I purchased both tickets using my Disney Visa rewards. It was my goal to purchase the 2 tickets using my rewards. Now I'm going to start saving my reward dollars to help pay for our dining. I'm hoping to have most of the trip paid for by using my Disney rewards, if only I could purchase airline tickets using my reward dollars.

I use my Disney Visa all the time and pay it off each month in order to collect the reward dollars. I even charge my guys college bill twice a year. That really adds up when you have 3 in college. :scared1: I just love my Disney Visa.

I was just going to ask how you managed to rack up so many rewards but then I see you have 3 kids in college!
We charge what we can but we're lucky to earn $200 in rewards per year.

I'm saving up my reward dollars for our spring 2012 trip, but I've only got about $400 so far. I use the Disney card for most things, except I have another card that pays a higher % in rewards for certain categories, so for those categories I use my other card. (I can redeem my rewards from the other card for cash, so I plan to do that and put the cash into my Disney fund.) I'm hoping to be able to pay for the whole trip using reward $s and other misc "found" money (rebates, $ made from eBay sales, etc.)

I love it too!!!! We saved up points for 3 years and had enough to pay for our dining plan for the whole 8 nights we were there in October!!

We're going again this year, but we'll be lucky to have 200 pts this time!! Great program!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter