Love Bugs?

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
just wondering we are coming down in 13 days are they still out? are they bad?

I would love to wear my DIS unplugged shirt but I don't wanna be a magnet!

We just got back Monday and I didn't see any at all, but some people who just got back said they saw swarms of them so I guess it depends

Katie,
Do you have any plans for which parks on what day? I was wondering if our schedules collide one day and we could meet up...? Maybe for a Dole Whip!

I havent seen any big swarms yet i saw maybe 1 or 2 but nothing big. U can always tell cause ill be driveing home from work and ill have a black front bumper. But u should be okay

Katie,
Do you have any plans for which parks on what day? I was wondering if our schedules collide one day and we could meet up...? Maybe for a Dole Whip!

oh yeah

MGM on the 21st

MK on 23rd

AK on the 25th and

epcot on the 27th

those are the days I plan on being in those parks for the day! on the other days I might be hopping or DTD or renting a water mouse!!! OOOO or
putt-putt

by the way KEVIN OR JOHN hint hint I hope to see you too!!!! as well as any of the POD SQUAD!!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

We got back Saturday and we didn't see a lot of love bugs, but the further we got in the week the more we saw. I'd imagine in a week or two they'll be in full swing.

We live 45 min from WDW so we are kinda local. last week we were at the park(playground not WDW) and the love bugs were very heavy and my kids did not like it. We went home ( 5 min away) and we were love bug free. HTH. I don't think you can predict what they will be like!

We live 45 min from WDW so we are kinda local. last week we were at the park(playground not WDW) and the love bugs were very heavy and my kids did not like it. We went home ( 5 min away) and we were love bug free. HTH. I don't think you can predict what they will be like!

I just hope there not too bad

THANK YOU

we're leaving 2 weeks from this coming Saturday and was hoping to be bug free..

I guess it'll be hit or miss..

I was at SSR over the weekend. There were some around. Not as bad as when I was there in late September.

We live in NW Florida and have been seeing more and more although they haven't started 'coupling' just yet. :blush: I imagine we'll have to clean the car once we get in Orlando in just four tiny days (woohoo)!!!!

Glad to hear/read that they aren't that bad in Orlando yet either. :thumbsup2

Not much you can do to predict love bug patterns in Central Florida. I've seen times that the swarms were so thick I would have to pull off at a service plaza on Florida's Turnpike to wash the windshield. Fortunately, most service plazas on the turnpike have automatic windshield washers where you just drive up and the sprayers flood your windshield. Great idea!

Read more on love bugs at:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007/5/11/central_floridians_not_fond_of_love_bugs.html

Armand

oh yeah
MGM on the 21st
MK on 23rd
AK on the 25th and
epcot on the 27th

those are the days I plan on being in those parks for the day! on the other days I might be hopping or DTD or renting a water mouse!!! OOOO or
putt-putt

Looks like we will miss each other.:sad1:

5/18 - Travel (am), MK (pm)
5/19 - HS (am), MK (pm)
5/20 - MK (am), E (pm)
5/21 - AK (am), DTD (pm)
5/22 - E (am), MK (pm)
5/23 - OKW pool (am), Travel (pm)

I'll be the pregnant one with LGMHs hanging off of my mickey backpack so if you see me, say hi!!!:wave2:

oh yeah

MGM on the 21st

MK on 23rd

AK on the 25th and

epcot on the 27th

putt-putt

May see you on the 23rd as here is our schedule

19th Epcot after 2pm
20th AK/MK
21st MK/HS
22nd HS/Epcot
23rd DTD/MK
24th Epcot

I'll have a lavendar Disney purse with Minnie Mouse and will be with 2 girl friends. I'm hoping for light on the love bugs, no rain, a cool front, and light crowds. I know, I know, but I can dream can't I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter