Louisiana Dis Meet! Saturday February 25th

I am planning to be there. Pixie, can you take your break while we are there and come see us?

YAY See you tomorrow Pat !

Pixie - can you tell us where you'll be ? and we can just drop by with some DISHUGS.....

Hello To All !:goodvibes

OMG... had the best time today seeing FIVE of some of my FAVORITE Disfanatic Friends !

Great seeing Pat, Paul, Kim, Jessica and Stacey !:cool1:

Wow - it's amazing how you start "Talking Disney" and next thing you know... it's TWO HOURS later !:lmao:

Okay everyone who made it and couldn't make it... we are looking at another one on Saturday April 21st.... Same place same time...:thumbsup2

Put in your calendar now !

Hope to see you all then...

Disney ((HUGS)):hug:
Mary

PS: AND May 30th at WDW ! 8pm Dismeet at DTD! Stay tuned for a new thread on that !

It was indeed a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to next time. We will keep expanding our circle of Louisiana friends!

I didn't even get to the mall until 3. Had to work at the salon from 9-2. I work at the massage kiosk that is down by Macy's. If any of you are ever passing by and see a girl with short red hair with blonde streaks and glass stop by if I'm not working on someone!

Welcome Cinderbeller ! We are looking at April 21st... "same place same time"...
Come join us if you can !:goodvibes:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter