Lots of sea days on our first ever cruise

Thanks all, lots to think about there. We are people that can entertain ourselves (particularly if there’s a Kindle involved) but I need to give the “what if we get seasick” question some consideration.

We have been on three transatlantic cruises and love them. The weather was beautiful and seas were calm for all of our cruises. we love the sea days. I have a trip report from our last TA in my signature.

Come back in 2024 and let us know what first-time cruisers thought about their TA. 😉. Have fun.

(I’ve done 2 - the first was boring. But I did a second and a Panama Canal.)

Thanks all, lots to think about there. We are people that can entertain ourselves (particularly if there’s a Kindle involved) but I need to give the “what if we get seasick” question some consideration.
There are plenty of things you can take these days for sea sickness, do the cruise you'll have a great time and it's lovely on those sea days to do nothing if you don't want to. I can just stare at the ocean for hours.

AND you can alleviate some of that by picking the right cabin. Lower down and midship. I would guess inside cabins in those areas have the least movement. But keeping your eye on the horizon works, too. I didn't have any problems with my crossing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter