Lots of kids in May?

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
We will be cruising on the Wonder on 5/18. We will have DD12 and DS9. They have both reveiwed the sample navigators for the kids programs and are very excited!

I'm just concerned that there won't be that many kids on board since it still during school time for most kids.
My kids get out for summer on 5/16, but I know many areas are in school until late June.
Are there still a lot of kids on the cruises, even if school is not out yet?

I can't answer your question, but I am hoping that there are a lot of kids on the 5/22 cruise because my dd (6) is very excited and would love to be with others her own age. We are ones who are pulling her from school. Her school doesn't let out for the summer until 6/17.

I asked a gf, who sailed last May, this question before I booked and she said that there were a lot of kids of all ages on her sailing.....she never saw her own kids...

We're on the 5/15 Wonder - we don't get out of school until 6/27 (!)....we're pulling ours out of school also. I'm hoping that she's right - DS (7) is looking so forward to it!

PS - I just previewed and saw my count-down clock :bounce:
I can't believe how excited I am........

My dd (6) and I were watching the DCL special that was on the Travel Channel last week and she says to me, Mommy I saw Clue Jr (in the Oceaneer's Club), do you think that someone will play thay with me. She is very outgoing and is going to have a great time. I don't think that she realizes how my more children will be there, she is probably this like 5 kids or something.

Good to hear!
DD is already apologizing because she thinks she will want to spend more time in the kids programs than with DH & I!!

OH, I told her how crushed we would be!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter