Lots of inside pictures of the Fantasy

There are no words to express my reaction. I can't believe our family will be sailing her in July. (We were on the Dream in August. Five days was way too short.)

Spectacular photos..such a beautiful ship:goodvibes Thanks for posting! Need to talk DH into a cruise on her.

I agree about the chandelier!!! :love::love:Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person in 59 days!!!:banana::banana::banana:

A third vote of :lovestruc for the peacock chandelier!!! Gorgeous.

I can't wait to find some of those things in those photos! Well, except maybe the urinals. Did we really need three photos of that? :rotfl:

Really not trying to be Debbie Downer, but aren't the fish for the fish extenders a little low? And won't our fish extenders block the door locks the way they are in the picture? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter