Lost my focus...but I think I got it back

gshoemate

<font color=blue>Wants to Talk to the Dolphins!<br
I haven't been doing very good lately. I have been doing my own version of Atkins but it hasn't helped me much. Carbs do alot more to my body then just weight gain. Headaches, migraines, makes me moody, makes my low blood sugar wacky, gives me the shakes, I can't sleep good and the list goes on and on. But for some reason....I still keep eating carbs....not a lot but enough to effect me. I think I finally found my problem. As some of you may know, after I reached my weight loss goal and toned up, I had plans to try out for the Festival of the Lion King show at AK. Then one of the performers explained to me the process of trying out and there is no guarentee that I would get to be a performer....even if I made it through the audition....I kind of lost my motivation.

But today I found it again. I had my 3 month measuring in at the gym and have lost a total of 13 pounds. Between my waist and hips I have lost 5 1/2 inches and my %of body fat has gone from 26.9 to 20.9. I even went to Old Navy and tried on a pair of Capri pants...I ended up getting a size 4.....it's been years since I have worn a 4.

So THANK YOU all for listening and for all the advice and support. I think in the end I may still try out for the Lion King.....even if I don't make it into the show....maybe I could me Minnie or Piglet or even Timon:wave:

Edited to add that I am even thinking of doing a 5K race in a few weeks.....something I would of never thought of doing before....i'm very excited to be where I am.

WOO HOO! I don't think I've ever worn a size 4. Good for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter