Lost man's best friend today

LuvtheMouse88

Mouseketeer
I was sitting down eating dinner with my husband when my sister called. I knew something was wrong when she asked if I was sitting down. She told me our Siberian Husky Angel who would have been 11 years old Oct 7th passed away this morning. They found her in her favorite spot to cool off during the summer under the barn. We knew it was coming because she had lost weight and was not eating like she should but it is so heartbreaking. I am so glad I got to see her a few weeks ago and was able to take pictures of her. I know it is really hard on my parents. I still remember when we got her right after Christmas. Even though I moved out and got married, I enjoyed coming home and having her greet me at the driveway. Please just say a prayer for our family. :sad1:

Sorry your family has lost your precious dog, they are such a big part of our lives and it is so hard to say goodbye.

Thinking of you and your family:hug:

Quasar

I'm sorry for your loss. You guys are in our prayers.
he's watching you from up in heaven saying : "It's okay mommy. I feel better. I watch over you now as you watched over me."

It's hard I know. but as time passes it does get alittle better.

I am so sorry for your families loss. Animals are such a big part of our lives and when they pass it's such a hard loss.

Your angel will always be with you. Cherish the great memories you have had....give it time to heal.

Thinking of you and your family:hug:

My thoughts are with you. I'm going through the same thing and it really hurts. It does get better, little by little.

Sorry about your family's loss. Losing a close pet can be one of the hardest things. :guilty:

I am so sorry to hear this. Animals are part of our family, and we do grieve when they pass. :grouphug:

Thanks everyone! I went home this weekend and it felt so weird being there without her there. Our other husky is not taking it well either. He whines and is not eating well. He just sits at the back door. It is so sad!

I'm so sorry for your loss! Thinking of you and your family during this sad time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!