Lost info. for prebooking excursions, help please!

VondaP

Mouseketeer
I think I went crazy with the recycling. I cannot find my info for prebooking excursions. Anyhow, we sail on March 16 (Magic) and we are interested in the Banana Boat ride. Will someone be kind enough to give me the info I need? It may be to late to book it, doesn't hurt to try!

I'm assuming this is done at Castaway Cay?

Thanks so much,

Vonda

Hi VondaP

The number to call to prebook is 1-877-566-0968. And yes, the banana boat ride is on Castaway Cay.

Would someone please fill me in on pre-booking excursions -- When we first sailed last July - this could only be done on board.

Is this something new that I missed?
Can you pre-book anything else - Spa? Palos?
Would love to know !!
Thanks!

Yes, now you can prebook excursions 60 days in advance. We're going on the march 23rd and i called Jan. 23rd at 10:00 when they open and got every excursion we had hoped for. No, Palos and massages are done on baord. Good luck

Yes, now you can prebook excursions 60 days in advance. We're going on the March 23rd and I called Jan. 23rd at 10:00 when they open and got every excursion we had hoped for. No, Palos and massages are done on board. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter