Loss of a DIS'er

I knew she had difficulties, but I had no idea they were so major. Cannot help but feel for her parents and I certainly hope the children had been with their mom at the time. God bless them all while they're trying to get their arms around this loss.

I always appreciated reading her thoughts. She lived a very interesting life.

Just wish that some of the more jealous, catty (or former) Dis'ers didn't try to drag her/her postings down, where they also found out much of her private information (including her passing) from extensive internet stalking. Quite unfortunate.

Very sad news...

My thoughts & prayers are w/ her family & friends.

She was another TN girl, so I felt some kinship w/ her. While we were different in lots of ways, we had some things in common too... which is a nice reminder that, even though politics, religion, & the media try to divide us, we are all more alike than we realize.

She will be missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter