Losers Check In Here!

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Welcome to all my loser friends...please feel free to use this thread to vent your frustration concerning the YOAMD mail in entries. Only w/tongue in cheek though: any other behavior will cause you to be ejected from the group -- which makes you a double loser!!! :rotfl:

Great...am I the only one that hasn't won? I feel so alone... :teeth:

Yesterday I asked my husband to get the mail and jokingly told him not to be surprised if I won something. He came back in the house carrying a box and said: "You did win something!". I was so excited...until I saw the outside of the box. It was a sparkling juice beverage that I had won a free sample of! This has turned into the biggest joke for my family. So, in that respect, I guess I am a winner as this is bringing great joy to those I love. :goodvibes

Well considering I'm not eligble can I join in here too? Am I still a loser if I couldn't be a winner in the first place...lol

You are definitely a loser and therefore eligible to join! Welcome aboard. :banana:

there's a big "L" on my forehead too!
:rolleyes1

Not only haven't I won the mail in but I just got back from 7 days at WDW and I didn't win there either. A couple we arranged to meet there (old friends from our AF days) won fast passes TWICE. Only thing that keeps me going is there are 11 more months of mail in drawings and I still have a chance ;)

Oh, and while at Disney I talked with two CMs who said they spent time last week packing up those prizes to be mailed out. Appears they get the notice from the judging agency when the prizes for that period will be done from mail in entries and then they place the appropriate prizes in a warehouse. When the judging agency pulls the names they send the preprinted address labels to the warehouse at WDW where the Dream CMs are responsible for packing the prizes and shipping them out. One of the CMs asked my last name and then told me she didn't remember any prizes for that last name so...we'll see what the postman brings when he delivers my mail for the last 2 weeks ;)

You know, I'd be happy to help those hard-working CM's out! I'll just go right ahead and send them a sheet of my preprinted address labels. I'm going to mail them to this address:

Attn: Dream Squad Label Sticker-on-ers
Walt Disney World Prize Warehouse
Orlando, FL

***Please Rush***

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Postman finally delivered all my mail and I've got to leave because I am no longer a loser - I won 2 pin lanyards!!! Makes up for not winning anything while at the parks.

I have been sending 2 postcards a day one for me and one for DH since it started in Sept and have won nothing yet.

STILL A BIG CAPITAL "'L" FOR ME. I have mailed about 120 cards since the contest started. A co-worker won, but not me. I will be at DW in April, however, and maybe that is where i will become one of the few, the proud, the winners of this contest.

ToriLammy, ok now you have to leave the Loser Group...lol

I did say that in my post but first I have to answer CindyandBrice ;)

STILL A BIG CAPITAL "'L" FOR ME. I have mailed about 120 cards since the contest started. A co-worker won, but not me. I will be at DW in April, however, and maybe that is where i will become one of the few, the proud, the winners of this contest.

The first drawing from postcards was supposed to be mid Nov (on or about 20 Nov) with the prizes being sent out approx 50 days after the drawing (9-10 January is right on Schedule). That means the second drawing took place in Mid Dec and the next group of prizes should arrive around 9 or 10 February. Since you've sent in lots of postcards there is still a chance you'll win before your Apr trip.

As a matter of fact your chances may improve if you continue sending postcards cause most people who already won will probably stop. I'm not stopping, I want the ears too but I think most will.

It's okay Tori...you can still be part of our group (unless of course, you don't want to be seen with a bunch of losers!). :p

huh? send in a postcard.?..well that explains a lot...since i am such a loser i didn't even know you were supposed to send in a postcard :idea: to win i might be an uberloser and may need to start another thread for that catagory:rotfl2:

If you're a loser and you know it, clap your hands, (clap, clap!)
If you're a loser and you know it, clap your hands, (clap, clap!)
If you're a loser and you know it, then your mail will surely show it,
If you're a loser and you know it, clap your hands (clap, clap!).

Everybody now...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter