Lose 5 for April - TOTAL LOST - 167.4 LBS!!!!

Cruise04 said:
NEVER too late to sign up!!!!! Look at the new people that are joining this challenge - WELCOME everyone (newbies, oldies, everyone). So glad you are all here!!!!!!

Chris

Hi Chris...can you change mine to 10 not 5....gotta get at least 10 pounds off before the MINNIE!! THANKS!!!! Ans thanks for doing these challenges...they really keep me motivated!!! :goodvibes

Please add me too! So far, so good, I'm already .5 /5 :teeth:

I'm hoping posting here will help keep me on track.

Sorry disneyfanz!!!!! I'll get that changed.

Well I'm already up a pound this month :guilty: but TOM is starting tonight. BUT, I was up 3 as of yesterday morning and by this morning I had already lost 2. I had to have a radiological iodine test done this morning so I had to cut out as much salt as I could yesterday and I was amazed at how my body felt this morning.....WOW!!!

Please sign me up for five pounds this month! Thanks.

Cruise04 said:
Sorry disneyfanz!!!!! I'll get that changed.

Well I'm already up a pound this month :guilty: but TOM is starting tonight. BUT, I was up 3 as of yesterday morning and by this morning I had already lost 2. I had to have a radiological iodine test done this morning so I had to cut out as much salt as I could yesterday and I was amazed at how my body felt this morning.....WOW!!!

That's OK Chris!!! Thanks!!! Since starting WW I have cut salt totally out of my diet, and when I say I was a salt freak, that does not even begin to describe it. I put salt on bread and butter :lmao: ...anyway, I feel SO much better since not using salt, I mean I can actually taste what food really is supposed to taste like. I also do not get headaches anymore. Cutting salt out has been such an amazing thing for me, and you know what, I do not even miss it!! Anyway, good luck to everyone this week!!!

I just couldn't get started in March! Ack! Please sign me up for 5 for this month! THANKS FOR SETTING THIS UP!!!

I would like to join PLEASE :teeth: Please put me down for losing 8. So far I am 0/8 but today is only my first day :cheer2: .
Thanks,
Kelly :wizard:

Weighed in at WW today. DOWN 1.4!!!!! I hit my WW10% target. :cool1:

I would like to join too. Put me down for 5 pounds. I want to lose more but will start with a goal that I can reach first. :thumbsup2

Thanks

Heather

Good job to everyone so far. And welcome to all the new people. Glad to have you ALL on board!!!!!

Good luck and keep up the good work!

Chris

My scale says I'm down 5 lbs. It hasn't been moved or tinkered with, so I'll take it's word for it. I know it's all water weight, but hey, it's still weight. :)

So, put me at 5/8. Very cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter