Looks Like Someone Got Banned From Disney At FW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimsig

DIS Veteran
Was with my DD and my parents this past week in the 800 loop. On Thur I had gone to the pool and when I got back my dad told me the guy staying across from us just got banned from Disney. Around 130p a CM pulled up and asked the guy in the site across from ours if he would be gone soon as it was his check out day and he was supposed to be out by 11a. The guy says "I'll leave when I'm damn well ready to leave, not a moment sooner, got it?" The CM them told him they had someone waiting for that site and it still needed to be cleaned after he left. Guy says "I' don't care. I already told you I'll leave when I'm ready." The CM says sir you agreed to be out by 11a when you checked in. Guy says "Oh well." CM leaves and a couple min later returns with a supervisor. The super says the same thing about having to be out by 11a etc and this time the guys says he doesn't "give a S#!T " to what he agreed to he wasn't leaving until he was ready. At this point the super informs that he will be charged for another day as a late check out fee. Guy tells him to go ahead he will fight it on his credit card . Guy starts to load up his stuff and blocks the road. Super says he can't do that and the guy says "oh yeah, watch me." Super then tells the guy he is no longer welcome at The Fort and will be banned from Disney property and his account will be noted as such.

Wow, but not surprised . Its the sad truth of the society we are living in right now . The "its all about ME " , the "entitled" culture that has been created by ourselves sadly .
He paid "a LOT" of money for this vacation (more than anyone else) , so he can do what he wants ..........customer is always right .........entitled . >:(

If anybody pays attention Disney is just as protective of their castmembers from abuse including foul language or being spit on...
As they have been with trying to assure guests are safe and enjoying visit.
Maybe the guests need a training session more than the castmembers .

Last edited:
Was with my DD and my parents this past week in the 800 loop. On Thur I had gone to the pool and when I got back my dad told me the guy staying across from us just got banned from Disney. Around 130p a CM pulled up and asked the guy in the site across from ours if he would be gone soon as it was his check out day and he was supposed to be out by 11a. The guy says "I'll leave when I'm damn well ready to leave, not a moment sooner, got it?" The CM them told him they had someone waiting for that site and it still needed to be cleaned after he left. Guy says "I' don't care. I already told you I'll leave when I'm ready." The CM says sir you agreed to be out by 11a when you checked in. Guy says "Oh well." CM leaves and a couple min later returns with a supervisor. The super says the same thing about having to be out by 11a etc and this time the guys says he doesn't "give a S#!T " to what he agreed to he wasn't leaving until he was ready. At this point the super informs that he will be charged for another day as a late check out fee. Guy tells him to go ahead he will fight it on his credit card . Guy starts to load up his stuff and blocks the road. Super says he can't do that and then guy says "oh yeah, watch me." Super then tells the guy he is no longer welcome at The Fort and will be banned from Disney property and his account will be noted as such.
Sometimes the view from your “room” gets a lot of wildlife but it can always be interesting in very unexpected ways. Glad somebody got to witness and report .

Last edited:

And I was nervous about leaving my car at my site until 11:30am on check out day because I got a bit lost on my walk back!

It’s unbelievable how some people treat CMs 😡.

iheartglaciers,

I was at the Fort in October and noted in my trip report that more people seemed to be abusing the 1100am checkout time (saw it most on Saturdays and Sundays). All the way until noon was not uncommon in the loop I was in (1100).

Fine them, ban them, disable their Magic Bands, prevent them from making future FastPasses, whatever. We can argue about how much grace period after 11am should be allowed but IMO I say anything starting 1101am is fair game (including me).

Rulez is da rulez. For you and me. :teacher:

Bama Ed

I would be much more impressed if the Super had called the Sheriffs dept and trespassed the guy. Threats from Disney have been toothless in the past. Lots of people depend on their non confrontational policy.
I agree with Ed, "late check out" seems to be an issue everywhere we camped. Our last trip to FW had the people across from us check out at 3, of course she thought she was a celebrity due to her Youtube page and her minions.

I'm one of those RVer's who like to check-in early. Waiting until 3 p.m. is painful. You spend the rest of the afternoon hooking up W-E-S-C and then setting up camp, finishing just in time to clean up and make it to our dinner reservation which is usually at Disney Springs. After a day of towing the big box (RV) it can be a really long day.

I strive to check out early, as early as the misses will allow, to be courteous to the camper after us. I know there are others like us who wish to check-in early and I really try to get out of Disney's way to accommodate the cleaning crew's access. To me, day-of-departure is NOT a Disney day...but day-of-arrival can and should be. They're charging me for that night after all.

In my "perfect world" check out time would be 9:00 A.M. and check in time would be 12:01 P.M.
And yes, we usually get to check-in early at FW. Thanks to all of you who leave early and allow us to take your campsite early!!

I'm one of those RVer's who like to check-in early. Waiting until 3 p.m. is painful. You spend the rest of the afternoon hooking up W-E-S-C and then setting up camp, finishing just in time to clean up and make it to our dinner reservation which is usually at Disney Springs. After a day of towing the big box (RV) it can be a really long day.

I strive to check out early, as early as the misses will allow, to be courteous to the camper after us. I know there are others like us who wish to check-in early and I really try to get out of Disney's way to accommodate the cleaning crew's access. To me, day-of-departure is NOT a Disney day...but day-of-arrival can and should be. They're charging me for that night after all.

In my "perfect world" check out time would be 9:00 A.M. and check in time would be 12:01 P.M.
And yes, we usually get to check-in early at FW. Thanks to all of you who leave early and allow us to take your campsite early!!

My sentiments exactly. Even the one trip we went to HS on our departure day, we still left by 11am. Ran over got some goodies, did a FP or two and back to the campsite to roll out. That was an exception, normally we are rolling out early, before or at sunrise.

I hate to dare say this, but if you want to check out late, get the site for another night. Then leave when you want to. I know this means the site is empty at night, but disney can figure out you left and put someone there in an emergency. Not ideal, but if its booked no one is waiting for it.

I hate to dare say this, but if you want to check out late, get the site for another night. Then leave when you want to. I know this means the site is empty at night, but disney can figure out you left and put someone there in an emergency. Not ideal, but if its booked no one is waiting for it.
We have done this before. We let Disney know we’re leaving on our way out so they can assign it if needed. If we do stay until check out day, we are generally pulling out of our site by 8:00 or 9:00 am.

Bruh! That's the fuel money home!

money.gif

My sentiments exactly. Even the one trip we went to HS on our departure day, we still left by 11am. Ran over got some goodies, did a FP or two and back to the campsite to roll out. That was an exception, normally we are rolling out early, before or at sunrise.
And if you do have park tickets for departure day......just take your rig out to the overflow lot......then no rush.

Steve

And if you do have park tickets for departure day......just take your rig out to the overflow lot......then no rush.

Steve
I will say , 2 years ago at Halloween, the overflow lot , overflowed to the grassy area going into the fort. There was campers set up, awnings out , chairs out. And grills cooking. My guess they got in a day early

It's as if this gentleman (using the term loosely) has never stayed in rented lodging before. I'd prefer the earlier side for stuff as Stork desires as well. However, as mama says, "you get what you get and don't throw a fit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter