Looking to share an IllumiNations Cruise on 3/1/13

Onalise

Mouseketeer
Hey Mouseketeers!

My name is Onalise. I will be visiting the Walt Disney World parks 3/1/13 - 3/4/13 for my 27th birthday. I am a former cast member and will be bringing two of my good friends who have never been to or experienced ANYTHING Disney!

We are staying at Disney's Art of Animation Resort and I would like to book an IllumiNations Cruise at EPCOT center for my birthday! The space is limited to 10 people, it just seems like such a waste since there are only 3 of us!

I was wondering if anyone would like split an Illuminations cruise on 3/1/2013? The TOTAL fee for an IllumiNations Cruise is 346.13 and the driver accepts gratuity..... So we have 8 spots open! :grouphug:

If you at all interested please message me. Mom's, dad's, children, grand parents, singles or couples all welcome. We are simply here to have a "Magical Evening!"

Hi Onalise!

Gosh, what a great way to spend a Birthday! I'll be down there Feb 28- Mar 3 but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to commit to anything right now, as I will be meeting up with some fellow Disney fans and am unsure about our schedules. I'll be staying at the Sports Resort, can't wait to stay at the Art of Animation someday! Maybe I can bump into you at some point and wish you a Happy Birthday :-) cheers!

Hello!

I would love to join your cruise on 3/1. Please PM me or e-mail me with further details!

Emily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter