Looking For Tikis

ShadowKittyKat

<font color=purple>Ailurophile</font><br><font col
I am looking for tikis (any color; red, blue, yellow, even pink).

Post what you want for them!

Shadow

i have a pink for trade, but would want rare or beta for it.
i really like the stitch pin hat and box
make an offer for it

bluetinkdust said:
i have a pink for trade, but would want rare or beta for it.
i really like the stitch pin hat and box
make an offer for it

Ummm Stitch box?

Groovydolly said:
i weant rare for it

Ummm... it's kind of just retired, not rare. It isn't really worth that much... anything specific you are looking for?

Pink tikis are really rare.
I don't have a pink for trade but I have the other colors. Lots of red.
Do you have any halloween or christmas things to trade for them?

Arwen said:
Pink tikis are really rare.
I don't have a pink for trade but I have the other colors. Lots of red.
Do you have any halloween or christmas things to trade for them?

How many tikis do you offer for a Christmas tree?

Hey hey hi there I am looking for a HM top hat and a cowboy hat, not sure how many tikis are worth what but am willing to work out a deal :cool1: . I'm away at the moment but will try to check everyday. Thx!

I have some tikis (not the very rare pink one though). I am looking for Christmas, Halloween, or costume pieces.

My friend irl has 40 blue tikis, if you have stitch box he would say yes or anything else..

tolkien7 said:
I have some tikis (not the very rare pink one though). I am looking for Christmas, Halloween, or costume pieces.

How many will you give for a Skeleton Chair?

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
My friend irl has 40 blue tikis, if you have stitch box he would say yes or anything else..

Ummm... he can post here himself, right? You're just picking on me because I have a Stitch Box :rolleyes:

Groovydolly you PM'ed me, I sent a response.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
He is not here, he doesnt want to join the dis.

Okay... well I was just looking for tikis... from the people who posted that they had tikis... :confused3

Have you got any tikis yet? Are you logged on now? I can trade a few to you and happpy to look and see what you have. :)

EDIT I have to go for a bit, but I'll check back with you. I have one of each color if you want to meet and make a trade just let me know when.

ShadowKittyKat said:
I'll be in my room if anyone wants to trade.
Search GrapeWillow

I just got on and searched for GrapeWillow, no room. I have 2 red tikis and a yellow. Would be interested in either Skeleton Chair or Christmas Tree for all. Let me know...

Goofy_Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter