Looking for suggestions on how to add simple Disneyland touches to my house

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
Hello

I am looking for suggestions on some inexpensive ways of adding subtle Disneyland touches to my home. More specifically, an office and a bathroom.

I found some great suggestions on online like taking 3 pieces of round wood and making a simple Mickey head, or taking 3 round mirrors and making a mickey head mirror.

Looking for other suggestions. Thanks!

For me, the kind of displays I enjoy the most in my home are my attraction posters and the large park map I have from the 50th. All are framed and hung in prominent places where I can enjoy them daily.

They are simple, yet make a bold statement about my love of the park (and my two favorite attractions; POTC & HM).

For me, the kind of displays I enjoy the most in my home are my attraction posters and the large park map I have from the 50th. All are framed and hung in prominent places where I can enjoy them daily.

They are simple, yet make a bold statement about my love of the park (and my two favorite attractions; POTC & HM).

Same here. We go for obvious. We have 2 framed and matted art prints from the Art of Disney in our entry hallway and stairway entry. One is from the 60th anniversary and features the castle with drawings of all the Animated characters from the early films up to now, going from black and white to full color. The other is an overlapping collage of different vehicles and park characters with the castle and the Partners statue as well. There are no words and it's not until you get close to it that you realize it's a Disneyland piece. I love it.

We have a series of our favorite attraction posters lining the wall above the closet in our guest room. Our living room has a large media unit and on top, we have the Lego Disney Train & Station as well as the new Mickey and Minnie lego sculptures. Along the shelves are numerous Jim Shore Disney pieces and Disney framed family photos.The Lego Cinderella castle and Steamboat Willie sits in a corner of our conservatory room.

In our upstairs hallway, we have all our collective medals from Run Disney races hanging up.

I'm not a being subtle, but I think a home should reflect the people living in it, rather than looking like a model home or some decorator's idea of nice.

I'm a fan of the Disney themed kitchen items if you want to be more subtle about things. They have some really nice looking items.

I love subtle touches...they are hidden Mickeys to me. You could do some color block wall art to represent Disney characters. If there is a Daiso near you, they carry some very cute (and cheap!) accessories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter