Looking for some help

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by jbillig, Jan 4, 2019.

1. jbillig

jbillig Earning My Ears

Good Evening Creative Disney People. We are planning a trip to Disney World in October. I want to create a travel journal for our trip with not only our travel information and such in it, but also put pictures and such after. I bought a journal, but our craft stores have no Disney related stickers, papers, etc. I've never done scrap-booking or such before so I don't know where to look aside from Hobby Lobby and Michaels and A.C. Moore; are there places online that you can find creative pieces to make the pages fun? AND does anyone have any suggestions on what to include in a travel journal?

2. Jeniferdwn

Jeniferdwn DIS Veteran

I would do a page for all of your favorite characters so they can sign their name and then you can add a picture.
    There are places online such as scrapbook.com (I hope its ok to name that, if not I"ll delete it) and others if you google scrapbook supplies. Also ebay and I think they sell alot of scrap stuff at Disney and at Disney Springs.

PrincessNancy96 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

I did this for one of our trips but it's still unfinished! It's () close! I just need some quiet time when the kids return to school.

Aside from Jeniferdwn's suggestion you could also look at scrapyourtrip.com
    they have a lot of great papers and paper pieces to select from.

5. jbillig

jbillig Earning My Ears

Thank you both! I will check those out and work on those ideas. :)

6. Jeniferdwn

Jeniferdwn DIS Veteran

I also use clip art I print and rubber stamps and other things from brochures and other things I save from trips.

7. Limmer

Limmer DIS Veteran