Looking for short sleeved 'work' shirts- suggestions?

SDSorority

Traumatized by Magic Journeys and Haunted Mansion
Hi everyone! I am looking for INEXPENSIVE short sleeved shirts to wear to work (that don't look inexpensive if you kwim ;)). Has anyone seen any good deals lately?

do you have a ny&company store near you? they have short sleeved button down shirts for women $15 this weekend...you may be able to find additional coupons on top of that too. or you can order online....

i know there's a 25 off 50 coupon out there

I usually go with Ann Taylor Loft or NY&Co. when they have good online sales with coupon codes for % off or $ off WITH free shipping. NY&Co. is a pain to shop at in the store when they have sales because they never have my size in things I like which I usually don't have a problem finding online. I also use ebay and search for Ann Taylor Loft or NY&Co. clothes that are new with or without tags and have found some really good deals that way too. I find their clothes last a lot longer (and feel higher quality) than things I've bought from Target or JC Penney so I don't really shop there anymore.

Express is great for button downs! They've got a $15 off for every $60 you spend promo going on now, and some of their tops are already 40% off. I love the essential stretch button downs, but sadly they're not selling them this season. The braided short sleeve and the military ones look nice online, but haven't seen them in person yet. Love the color choice and that they can be machine washed and dried (although I often hang dry because the color seems to last better) and that I don't have to iron them every time!

I think Kohls has a lot of nice short sleeved shirts that I would wear to work.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter