Looking for Royal Caribbean Trip Reports

Addy

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if there was any cruise veterans out there that can help us. DH and I won a Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Sea 7 day cruise, and wondering if anyone knows where to look for trip reports on this cruise line. Since we have only travelled on Disney Cruises for the last 8 years. It would be a great help.

Thank you in advance :))

Ditto on the Cruise Critic recommendation! The Mariner is a beautiful ship even without our buddy Mickey.

I have one in my signature. It is as detailed as the ones you will find here, (I have written several TR's here too). The style of the ones you usually find at CC is very different, so you might enjoy this one a little more than the usual reviews over there.

We sailed on the Independence which is Freedom class. The only main difference between Freedom and Voyager classes (besides freshwater pools) is the Flowrider. Many of the things like the ice skating, rock wall, mini golf, Royal Promenade, H20 zone, etc. should be very similar to the Mariner.

I also have a series of videos that you might enjoy. The links to those are in my signature as well. Hope that helps some and enjoy your cruise!!! :goodvibes

I have one in my signature. It is as detailed as the ones you will find here, (I have written several TR's here too). The style of the ones you usually find at CC is very different, so you might enjoy this one a little more than the usual reviews over there.

We sailed on the Independence which is Freedom class. The only main difference between Freedom and Voyager classes (besides freshwater pools) is the Flowrider. Many of the things like the ice skating, rock wall, mini golf, Royal Promenade, H20 zone, etc. should be very similar to the Mariner.

I also have a series of videos that you might enjoy. The links to those are in my signature as well. Hope that helps some and enjoy your cruise!!! :goodvibes
Good trip report!! I've been considering RCL too and this helps. Thanks.

Good trip report!! I've been considering RCL too and this helps. Thanks.

Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it and that it helps with your planning! RCCL does offer a great product- we had a wonderful time! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter