looking for reasonable flights from DFW to MCO Aug 15 to Aug 21

moliuchick

Mouseketeer
I have already got the package deals from Dreams unlimited travel but I still have not purchase the air tickets.
I am going to have 3 kids and 3 adults in the party and we will be flying from dallas to Orlando on Aug 15 and back on Aug 21. I am wondering if the flight price will go down more? Today I checked the ticket in the morning it was about $310. When I checked it just right now, it is $340!!! from AA.
I don't know if I should wait for a little longer or I should act now. Any ideas as in where I can get the cheapest tickets?

Why not look at Southwest out of Love Field. All flights are one stop; some you do not have to change planes. And there is no charge for checked luggage. Go to www.iflyswa.com for details.

We're going next week for 10 days. The one ways last week on air tran were only $89 so with tax the RT was only $210. I got 3 other round trip tickets on american airlines a couple of mths ago for $200 or so. Look on travelocity and be flexible in your dates of departure and return and you may be able to find a better deal...good luck!

there's a littledebbie coupon for airtran, 10$ off. You'll need 12 email addresses, one per person, per way.

i've been flying between dfw and mco for months now. And usually pay about 75-90$ per flight.

There's one direct flight each day. From dallas, it leaves at like 7am, flight 916.
To dallas, flight 917 leaves at like 8pm. So you'll get in a good half day on travel days.

I usually book about two weeks out. And if they do another 25$ coupon like last summer, you're talking like 65$ each way. And always book each way seperatly to maximize your coupons.

Never had any issues with airtran and i'm on like my 6th or 7th flight in the past year.

15$ for the first checked bag. So take that into consideration when comparing to southwest.

Just got the tickets a few days ago. It was about 300 per PP from AA.
It wasn't too cheap but when I look at today's ticket price, I am glad that I got it.
The ticket price now is $30 more than what I have got last week and most good flights are gone.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter