Looking for overnight stay before package starts, no shuttle needed. Just clean and safe area.

Offsite rates can vary greatly within the same resort. What is your date?

Here is a few ...

Hilton's Hampton Inn, Lake Buena Vista $116 Advanced Purchase or AAA, includes breakfast
Buena Vista Suites VIA Mousesavers $109 plus $11 resort fee, includes breakfast
Marriott Courtyard Lake Buena Vista $99 AAA, $103 Marriott deal, $106 prepay, $118 standard
Springhill Suites in Marriott Village LBV $104 AAA, $105 prepay plus $10 parking, includes free breakfast
Marriott Delta Lake Buena Vista $113 plus $15 parking
Clarion Lake Buena Vista $95
Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista VIA Mousesavers $109 plus $10 resort fee (usually $20) and free breakfast

And you can look via Orbitz - join and get extra 10%
Red Lion Maingate $72 plus $9 Resort Fee (DD stayed here and said it was fine, nothing fancy)

We always like the included breakfast, that can save lot of money since we fill up, grab an apple to go and then don't need but another big meal mid afternoon.

I am in the same boat. We were looking for a 1-nt overnight stay going down I95. Places I thought were safe were much higher than I want to spend for 8-hours at most in the room. We decided to make the run all the way down. After looking at fees, parking, etc, most places were much higher. I found someone that could get Wyndham Cyprus Palms for $70 for the 1-nt. in a 1BR unit. That's all we need and far less than what I can find on any hotel booking site.

No, it is Wyndham Cypress Palms. A timeshare owner offered it for $70. Its a 1BR standard suite. We will get in about 9PM, have a beer or 3 or 4, go to sleep, shower, and leave. maybe 10 hours tops there. Many of the hotels in that price range are dumps. I might have been able to get a hotel, but when they put on the resort fee and parking fees, a $50 room becomes $90-$100. I won't have to unload the entire car that night. Just 1 or 2 bags, then off to DHS by 8AM.

Check out the 2 Marriott properties at Flamingo Crossing. I used points, so am not sure of the cost, but free parking and free breakfast. I think they are TownePlace Suites and Springhill Suites.

Looks like TownePlace is 109 plus tax for OP's date.

I’ve been looking as well! Don’t want to spend $150 for just a few hrs of sleep!

Look for Wyndham timeshare owners. I got Cypress Plams in a 1BR for $70. There are no additional fees like parking, resort fee, left-handed windshifter fee. That was my problem looking for a place. Every hotel site had a price, then you book, and the price nearly doubles from taxes, resort fee, parking. I put my request out there on Thursday asking the question and booked on Friday. Reservation was in my name in less than an hour.

Look for Wyndham timeshare owners. I got Cypress Plams in a 1BR for $70. There are no additional fees like parking, resort fee, left-handed windshifter fee. That was my problem looking for a place. Every hotel site had a price, then you book, and the price nearly doubles from taxes, resort fee, parking. I put my request out there on Thursday asking the question and booked on Friday. Reservation was in my name in less than an hour.
Where did you put your request?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter