Looking for NH White MTN deals StoryLand etc..

brota

Mouseketeer
Hello
We are heading up to the White Mountains we are looking to go to.
StoryLand
SixGun City
attitash water parks alpine slides
maybe some others if the deal is good

I am looking for some discount tickets. My AAA office does not carry passes for these parks.
There will be 8 of us in our party.

attitash is the main one I am looking for a deal on because the tickets are $45 for anyone over 48 inches

Thank you

Santa's Village is right down the road from Six Gun City. Kids 3 and under are free. Wonderful place!

Have you been there in the summer? They have a brand new water slide/wading pool type feature. The park is only $25 for the whole day and if you go within 3 hours before closing then they give you a pass to return another day for free

Breathe NH has a Fun Pass that offers discounts on some of the locations you're looking to go to. http://www.breathenh.org/Page.aspx?pid=328
We purchased two last year for the girls and got our money's worth with the the StoryLand discounts alone.

Story Land – One admission free with purchase of one admission. Valid during the 2011 season. Visit the website for dates and hours. Coupon must be presented attached in passbook.

Remember that you have to keep the coupon in the book until you arrive at the location where you're using the coupon. Otherwise, they may not accept it.

I second the Breathe NH book. I also bought 2 last year and although I didn't use most of the tickets I used Lost River Gorge, Storyland, Hobo Railroad and Clark's Trading Post (if it was in there). I'm just going by memory. But definitely worth your money. I think Attitash may have a coupon in there too

Also, if you don't want to buy the book there are several hotels that offer packages with Storyland and/or Santa Village tickets.

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but if you could go to Storyland OR Santa's Village, which would you choose. (DD is 7 years old) We might go but would only have one day. Also, how crowded are these places on the weekend?

Thanks.

We prefer Santa's Village to Storyland. Storyland is all hills and gets very crowded. Santa's Village is smaller, quieter and cleaner. However, we don't mind going to either.

Also, if you go into the Sweet Shop at Santa's Village you can buy a gingerbread man/woman. You can take it into the next room and decorate it yourself with frosting. Mmmmmm....

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but if you could go to Storyland OR Santa's Village, which would you choose. (DD is 7 years old) We might go but would only have one day. Also, how crowded are these places on the weekend?

Thanks.

I like Santas Village too. We go atleast once per year.

Both Storyland and Santa's Village have a deal where if you go after 3pm, you get another full day ticket free. We do this if we are heading up for the weekend, that way we get a couple of hours on Friday night to enjoy the park and then our next day is free!

I'd pick Santa's Village over Storyland but it is more driving depending on where you are staying. The Breathe NH is the only discount I've seen this year for Storyland, unless you know someone who works there.

My daughter works at Attitash and she hasn't mentioned any deals floating around, other than the ones employees get for their personal use. There is a lot to do there. They have added the mountain coaster, they have the alpine slides and the water slides. You can definitely spend a full day.

I'd choose Storyland in an instant. The park was much nicer than Santa's Village when I went last year. Storyland had all rides running, and I didn't come off of one ride dirtier than I went on; which I can't say for Santa's Village. For basically the same money I was really disappointed in Santa's Village. I hadn't been for many, many years, and it was not at all how I remembered it. Santa's Village is quite a hike from the Storyland area too, so consider that before staying in North Conway. Also, they opened a brand new Marriott up there on Rt.16, and AAA got me a room there which was like a studio apartment (kitchen, full size fridge, couches, flat screen tv etc.), just beautiful for $89.00 a night. It also happens to be right next door to a super breakfast place (Blueberry Muffin), which my family looks forward to more than any of the parks I think.

We like Storyland much more than Santas Village - and Santas Village is in the middle of northern nowhere! Storyland is about 15 minutes from outlet shopping in North Conway

I would chose Storyland over Santa's Village. Santa's Village is really out of the way. Storlyand is near North conway.

The Breath NH pass is great! we have used it in the past when going up North alot of un. Also sometimes the entertainment books have good deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter