Looking for Navigators from the January 6th Western SWDAS Cruise

I have only been on the Dream, a 4 night cruise so there was no "formal" night for dining. I see on the navigator a Formal night - How formal is "formal" night? Are we talking suits & dresses? Thank you for the navigators! Good info here.

No Mickey 200?!? My kids won that last time! I see it's on the Eastern SWDAS cruise that is posted, but not the Western...nooooo!

Hey! Can you tell me what the Star Wars Saga Episode 4, 5, &6 in the Lobby Atrium are? Noticed them listed at different times of the day for 30 min blocks of time.
Hmmm...I am not sure what these are. I do remember seeing big screens in the Atrium on that day but we usually just caught the end of it so not sure if the screens were for that or not. My husband is the Star Wars fan of the family so I didn't really spend a ton of time participating in SWDAS.

I have only been on the Dream, a 4 night cruise so there was no "formal" night for dining. I see on the navigator a Formal night - How formal is "formal" night? Are we talking suits & dresses? Thank you for the navigators! Good info here.
My DH wore a suit and I wore a dress but it certainly wasn't necessary. I'd read lots about formal night attire on these boards before our cruise and it sounded like most people dressed up to some extent. As it turned out, on our particular cruise, I actually found that most people didn't dress up that much. When we were seated for dinner I looked around the restaurant and found that most males had on golf shirts with pants and for the females there was a good mix of dresses, nice tops with pants or skirts. So, I wouldn't worry too much about being formal enough.

Thanks again for posting. Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. Do you recall your dining rotation? Any SWDAS tips?
I believe our dining rotation was AERAEER. We signed up for Star Wars character meets ahead of time - we scheduled most of them for SWDAS. We also signed DS up for Jedi Training which was cute. I believe the Last Jedi was playing several times throughout the day - I walked by the theatre in the afternoon and there was a sign outside that said the theatre was full so it's probably best to get there a little early if you want to see the movie at a specific time. Our kids are small so we didn't go out to see the show on the pool deck at night (it was also really windy and many were speculating that the show would have to be moved indoors). We did have a balcony though and we had a perfect view of the fireworks that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter