Looking for Navigators from the January 6th Western SWDAS Cruise

CSwan1

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have navigators from the first SWDAS cruise of 2018? January 6th Western sailing on the Fantasy? TIA!!

Following along too, I'll be on the January 5 next year and would love to see how this cruise was.

Following! We leave next Saturday for the Eastern SWDAS. I really hope someone posts one before then, I'll even be happy with Western SWDAS Navigators. :darth:

Sorry they aren't in order but I was having trouble with the size of the pictures. I seem to be missing the second day (our first sea day) but will try to find it tonight. Just taking advantage today of the free wifi at Chankanaab in Cozumel!

Also, our server last night told us that there will be no Pirate menu tonight and they won't be wearing their pirate costumes but guests are still free to do so. Is this common??

Sorry they aren't in order but I was having trouble with the size of the pictures. I seem to be missing the second day (our first sea day) but will try to find it tonight. Just taking advantage today of the free wifi at Chankanaab in Cozumel!

Also, our server last night told us that there will be no Pirate menu tonight and they won't be wearing their pirate costumes but guests are still free to do so. Is this common??

Thanks for posting! It seems that when there is a theme menu during the week (Star Wars or Marvel), there is no Pirate menu and the servers don't dress for pirate night. On my last sailing (a Marvel sailing), we had the Prince and Princess menu on pirate night. The guests were decked out as pirates and the waitstaff wore their fancy sashes, etc. Definitely a bit of a disconnect there.

I hope you're having a wonderful trip!!

Thank you for posting! I am doing the cruise in March and was wanting to see these also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!