Looking for more information about Disney resorts? LOOK HERE FOR LINKS TO ALL THE RESORT THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWKOOK

NOW WITH LESS TAG!
WELCOME!

THIS IS THE PLACE TO FIND LINKS TO DISNEY RESORT INFORMATION THREADS. THESE THREADS HAVE INVALUABLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESORT, PARTICULARLY IN THE FIRST PAGE. HOWEVER, IF YOU DON'T FIND AN ANSWER, FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR QUESTION TO THE THREAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST/REPLY TO THIS THREAD

THANK YOU,
MANAGEMENT:badpc:

RESORT INFORMATION-QUESTIONS-ANSWERS THREADS

VALUE RESORTS:

ALL STAR FAMILY SUITES: 2006 - PRESENT
~minnie61650

ALL STAR MOVIES: 2004 - PRESENT
~ChairborneRangr

ALL STAR MUSIC: 2013 - PRESENT
~stindall

ALL STAR SPORTS: 2007 - PRESENT

~MickMan

ART OF ANIMATION: 5/13 - PRESENT
~yellowfish78

ART OF ANIMATION: 2012 - 5/13

ART OF ANIMATION: 2010 - 2012

POP CENTURY: 10/14 - PRESENT
~Janet B

POP CENTURY: 11/13 - 10/14

POP CENTURY: 7/13 - 11/13

POP CENTURY: 9/12 - 7/13

Last edited:
I have a question about resorts. I am planning a trip for next year. I am looking at all the resorts as if they are open. (Of course, I realize this depends upon how we are doing with Covid-19). Our travel party will include my mom (79 years old), me and my sister (50+), and my daughter (25) and niece (18). I want to select a resort where we will be comfortable. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks so much for your help.

I guess a few questions first -what time of year are you looking to go and are you looking at value moderate or deluxe

If you were choosing a deluxe resort I would recommend an Epcot resort. You can walk to Epcot, On the boardwalk there's a few restaurants stores and entertainment. Boardwalk resort, yacht club, beach club, Swan and dolphin. You can take a boat, bus or skyway to Hollywood studios. When we have taken the entire family grandparents did really like the Grand Floridian which is next to Magic Kingdom and on the monorail. But they've also stayed at the Boardwalk resort and really enjoyed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!