Looking for LGBT Disneyland friends!

briyise

Earning My Ears
Hi! My name is Bri , i’m 22 and I absolutely love Disney. I have lost a lot of friends in the past year just due to growing up and apart or our views not aligning with me being gay. I am hoping to find some new friends. I also have a partner who is non-binary and we both have Disneyland Magic Key passes that we just purchased last month. Sadly our first passes we got in 2019 right before Covid happened and only got to go once and this year we have already been 3 times! Some disney facts about me are: my favorite pixar movie is cars, it’s too hard to pick a favorite in general but i love Tangled and Encanto has been a recent hyper-fixation for me. Tell me about you!

Hi, Bri! I'm a former west-coaster whose teen years were spent at Disneyland. The last time I was there, DCA was new. I'd love to go back someday.

I'm sorry you've lost a lot of friends over your sexuality. I'm sure you'll find a whole new community that appreciate you more!

I think my favorite Pixar movie is Brave, and my favorite Disney right now is Frozen II, but both of those are subject to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter