Looking for Design help with cruise invitations

just2girls1

Mouseketeer
We will be cruising in April and I am trying to put together a treasure hunt for my children with an invitation to cruise at the end as a way to let them know we are going. Anyone willing/able to come up with 3 invitations? We will be sailing the Wonder, April 4-8. The names would be Mya, Savanah and Jacob. I wish I was talented/patient enough to design my own....frustration sets in and before you know it I am contemplating tossing the computer out the window :sad: Any help would be greatly appreciated :worship:

Thanks

We will be cruising in April and I am trying to put together a treasure hunt for my children with an invitation to cruise at the end as a way to let them know we are going. Anyone willing/able to come up with 3 invitations? We will be sailing the Wonder, April 4-8. The names would be Mya, Savanah and Jacob. I wish I was talented/patient enough to design my own....frustration sets in and before you know it I am contemplating tossing the computer out the window :sad: Any help would be greatly appreciated :worship:

Thanks

You might get a better response posting this over on the Creative DISigns board:http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=105

The current gold castaway gift includes some very nice DCL notecards. We have plenty of them (2 cabins last cruise=16 notecards, lol), would you like me to send you a couple? They are a picture of the ship with the cruise line logo and "Disney Cruise Line" on the front.
Send me a PM if you are interested. I'm thinking you could either write inside them or print out something to glue inside. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter