looking for bulk ice (items added)

Peacefully

Little Disney Girl
My friend needs ice, not sure how much she needs, but she has teleport magic to offer for it. Maybe some other basic park items too.
I have the frontierland, adventureland, and fantasyland pins for it. Oh, and a ton of pirate walls and a few thrones if anyone needs those. I have credits too, but I'm running really low cause of the competition. So maybe 100 credits per ice cube? I also have a ton of blue typoon lagoon boxes.

She is also offering a 50th Gold Lamp for the most ice offered. I have (hidden mickey) gold set as well.

Basically just let me know how much you have and what you want for it.

Hi, Peacefully!
I am interested in teleport magic. I offer 5 ice chairs.

Hmm... That seems a little low, since it's magic, and she needs as many as she can get. Maybe ten?

hey if swim doesnt trade me soon ill trade 25 pieces for gold set

Peacefully said:
Hmm... That seems a little low, since it's magic, and she needs as many as she can get. Maybe ten?

Alright, are you on right now?

Disneyfan_77 said:
Alright, are you on right now?

If you tried to find me, sorry I was trying to find something in my rooms. Look me up now, I'll try to stay in one spot. :)

shannone said:
I have 5 ice cube chairs are you on now?

What do you want for them?

20 ice for gold set ok
and ps sorry swim you have not traded with me yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter