looking for birthday pin (& 2 more green directors chairs)

ash410

I Define the word Random! - You New Dum Dum, You G
Ok, so here is my story... today i had a day off from work, i had many errands planned along with spending some time in vmk to get the birthday celebration items. Well, i happened to go to bed around 2am (yes i know late lol) and then at 430am my mother comes in and wakes me up saying my sister who is visiting my dad in bend (3 hours away) is in the hostpital.... having a baby...

Now this sounds like a happy story but there is a catch :) She is only 18, and no one knew about this... :( So in a panic me, my step dad, my mom, and my boyfriend gather up items and drive the 3 hours to go see her... Well it is now 6pm and soon i will go say my last goodbyes before having to drive back home because i have to work tomorrow.

So... I am not asking for a freebee, i did read the quest spoilers thinking maybe in my few moments here i'd have some time... but i saw jungle cruise, pirates, and fireworks... and well on any other day i could do it but today there is just not enough time.. :( So I am willing to trade something fair for only 1 of these pins. (i normally try to get extras but i just do not have the supplys or effort lol)

I hope there is someone out there who can find something of fair trade to trade them for this pin :) i would like to have one.
Also... was there anything else that came out today?

~thanks in advance :love:
Ashley

PS: it is a healthy baby boy, named christopher 5lbs 9oz.. 18 inches long and only 5 weeks early. even though its a shock i think as the day has gone on i am starting to get used to the idea that at only *gasp* 21 i am an aunt for one of my younger sisters.... boy do i hope things turn out good for her :grouphug:

Congrats to your sister, you, and all of your family. :goodvibes I only have my own pin at the moment, but I can start working on getting you one in an hour or so. A new green director's chair is in the Emporium under specials. I can get you a couple of those as well in case they're one day only items after all. We'll figure something out later. Congrats again, and I hope you can get some much needed sleep! :wizard:

thank you very very much for your help! :) i hope those chairs are not one day specials but we shall see. I just got back to my home it is 10:22, but now i need to tkae the boyfriend home :) so i still have more night left lol.
thanks again

Not a problem. :) I have a pin and at least two chairs for you, just in case. I'll be in the game tomorrow night (EST), probably after 7, so just send me a message whenever you want to trade. If the green light is on my posts, then I'm either in the game or online and can quickly sign into the game. :wizard:

I'm glad everything is ok for your sister and her baby Ashley. Long day. I'm glad you got your stuff too. Even playing as much as I could i didn't get any pins (because of fireworks) and never read anything and didn't think to look at the shop :sad:. My son is camping with my in-laws (the BIL is his reliable fireworks player on days like yesterday but I won't give him my pass, lol, but he's camping as well) so he's not going to be pleased, especially about the chairs that I COULD have bought ten of. :guilty: I did manage to trade a 4th hat for one this morning. IMO they got the better deal since they're both one day items and the hat cost twice as much, but c'est la vie.

Thanks Donald!!! I will take you up for the pin and 2 chairs :) plz let me know what i can get to you for your trouble and efforts!

Also, Since donald has 2 chairs, I will be looking for 2 more of those chiars so i can have a "full" set :) anyone else have an extra to trade away?

Hey Ash,
I'll be online off and on until close, so just shoot me a PM whenever you want to trade. Maybe just send me a list of things you have extra of for trading and I'll pick one or two items for the pin and 2 chairs. I'm not really looking for anything specific, other than I'm in need of an extra Pirates 2/5 pin, if you happen to have an extra of that. :)

thank you to mickeysmagic for gifting me 2 director chairs, donald ill meet up later today :)

I think I am still going to trade for 2 more.. they do look really really really cute to me :) lol silly ashley, chairs are for kids ;)

Congrats to you and your family! I hope this "unexpected" surprise is a good thing... :sunny:

Did you get a pin yet? Or the chairs you need? If not pm me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!