Looking for an amazing sundae!!!

Goofy_Girl

My Scottish Fold owns me!
Okay so I have it narrowed down to two places. Beaches and Cream or Ghirardelli.Tell me between these two and in your opinion which one has the best sundae and why. I love all flavors and all combinations so I am not biased lol :rotfl:

Goofy_Girl said:
Okay so I have it narrowed down to two places. Beaches and Cream or Ghirardelli.Tell me between these two and in your opinion which one has the best sundae and why. I love all flavors and all combinations so I am not biased lol :rotfl:

I much prefer Beaches and cream for the atmosphere and variety offered. Watching people get the kitchen sink is awesome... attempting yourself is fun too.. but don't make a legitimate attempt without at least 4 people. Beaches and cream has the taste and feel of an old fashioned soda jerk shop which I love. However, if you are a chocolate person, Ghiradelli has much richer and chocolatey sauces. For me, ghiradelli is just almost too decadent, rich, and sweet to get through an entire sundae. Might just be me though.

Beaches and Cream, kitchen sink because you get everything in the house on it!!!! Its amazing. Now if you dont have 4 ppl like the above poster said( I agree we had 5 and still had some left) then I would go with the No Way Jose!!!! Its hot fudge and hot peanut butter on the sundae.....SOOOOOO good and they will bring you extra sauce if you ask!!!

Haagen Dasz (at DTD) because the ice cream has far better ingredients and tastes better. Hard to have a decent sundae without a decent base!

I have never had one at Beaches. But Ghirardelli was good. Dads brownie sundae at 50's is good. the chocolate extinction at Trex and the volcano at RFC are great.

The kitchen sink makes my teeth ache just thinking about it. :rotfl:

We LOVE going to Ghiaradelli's for a treat when we're at DTD. My favourite memory there was one time when we decided to spoil ourselves and have dessert before our dinner ADR later in the evening. :goodvibes

I am an avowed chocoholic, and their sundaes are SO chocolately. The warm brownie sundae is one of the best I've ever tasted.

I keep playing with the idea of ordering the kitchen sink but unless we literally had volunteers to help us then I think that would be waaay too much even though it does sound amazing and simply attempting it would be fun in itself

I would love one of each but with our touring plans we may only be able to do one or the other. From what I'm reading looks like I won't be disappointed no matter which one I choose =]

The Kitchen Sink is awesome and so is the rest of B&C

Ghiradelli's is very good as well but the atmosphere of B&C sells it for me

I agree, why not have both! You can always share your sundae with a family member or friend. I would keep it to myself. ;)

You can never have too many sundaes on Vacation!

:goodvibes

Ghirardelli's Gold Rush sundae is my most favorite. I love PB and chocolate together....and this is the ultimate example of that combo.

Here's a pic!

20121218_132749.jpg

Lol there will be no sharing of sundaes unless of course its the kitchen sink lol ! Me and my DD are very stingy when it comes to our desserts XD

The No Way Jose is the best sundae I have ever had...Ghiradellis pb was good too but Beaches wins my vote

I have only been to Ghirardelli's - BUT that being said...the sundaes there are amazing. The quality of the ingredients are outstanding.
My favorite (sort of a Harry met Sally kind of order:blush:):blush
A waffle cone dipped in chocolate.
Vanilla ice cream with whipped cream - on the side.
Hot fudge - on the side.
Something about breaking pieces from the cone, scooping up the ice cream then dippin it in the warm fudge. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter