Looking for a WDW MAP

mcrudesworld

Earning My Ears
I am going to Disney in a few months and I would like a map of the park so I can plan out everything. Disney will not send me one. I can pick it up or you could scan a map and send it too me ..
I live in Delaware County Pa
Thank you

Did you order the personalized WDW maps or just call and ask for a map. I went on WDW website and ordered personalized maps and they sent maps of all 4 parks and a map of wdw world. They are not to scale but they offer info. on where rides/ resorts are ect.

Here is the link to the customized map page. Disney will send them to you for free. We got ours and they are great. They are nice because they take your last name and say "The So and So Family's" Guide to the Magic Kingdom, or to whatever park the map is for. It has the attractions you selected in gold and the others are also there in red with a key on the side. Mine arrived in about 2 weeks. You can also print them from your computer.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsFlashPage

Isn't planning fun?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter