Looking for a searver - Ann from Serbia still on the Magic?

Tink113

DIS Veteran
In Jan 2010 we had a fill in server that we really liked. Her name was Anna. I DISer posted a while back that she had an assistant, Gilbert, i think. I was wondering if she is still on the Magic, as I know many good servers have gone to the Dream. Has anyone seem her recently on the Magic?

If she's on the Dream or just not on the Magic anymore, I will have to start getting recommendations for a good server.

YES! She was our server last week and was FANTASTIC. She just resigned her contract up to summer (and is hoping to get the Med Cruise Contract) so she will be there for awhile!

ana.jpg

YES! She was our server last week and was FANTASTIC. She just resigned her contract through summer (and is hoping to get the Med Cruise Contract) so she will be there for awhile!

Great Thanks! I'm wondering how to request her as I don't have a last name. I guess I could ask for Anna from Serbia. Do you think that would work? Also, do you know who her assistant was. Maybe that will help when I make the request.

She is with Suttipong (AKA Anthony). I have her last name on our tips stubs but I will have to find them in the mountain of souvenirs and receipts at home. We did the Western, weather was horrible the 2nd night but beautiful otherwise. It was definitely the worse weather we've encountered in all of our December cruises.

Ana is awesome. I talk with her on facebook. My dad and I have had here on two cruises so became friends with her:goodvibes

YES! She was our server last week and was FANTASTIC.

I agree, she was our server in 2008 with Mikey-the best team we've had. In 2009 she greeted me by name and asked about my daughter remembering her name. I requested her in 2010 and was lucky enough to have her again. I don't have any Magic cruises booked(we have dates on the other 3) but will not hesitate to request her again when we have the opportunity.

Thanks for all your comments. We were lucky enough to have her fill in for our server when he was sick one night last Jan and had a good time with her. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter