Looking for a pen pal for 5/27/06 cruise...

LOVETHATMOUSE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from
Here is a post from my dd:

Hi - I am going on the magic in 5/27/06. I wanted to know if anyone is going the same time so we can meet together. I am a 10 year old girl!! :banana:
If you are going the same time plz write so we can get to know each other before the cruise!! :chat:

::MickeyMo

Hi lovethatmouse.......we are also on this cruise. We have DD 10 also.

Fran

Wow - looks like my dd will be busy emailing everyone! When she gets home from school I'll show her the pm's and responses.

Hi! My name is Tabby. I'm 11 and I would like to be a pen pal. I will PM my email address to you! We are cruising on the same cruise!! :flower:

Hi Deweysgirl and Lovethatmouse!

I'm tchrmom's dd. My name is Kelly, I will be 11 on this cruise. I am now in 5th grade.

Deweysgirl............what school do you go to? I live in Tampa also!!

How many cruises have you all been on? This will be my 6th. :banana:
Kelly

Hi Kelly - you can pm your email address to me and I will pass it on to Courtney. We have been on 2 cruises before, this will be our third. Courtney is very excited to start emailing everyone so when she gets onboard she'll have had already made some friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter