Looking for a nice hotel in Bluffton SC area...right outside of Hilton Head

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
We are heading down to HHI in a week and a half (we have a condo rented for the week), and we need to go down a day earlier...to pick up our son from a family traveling back from FL. I was trying to find a reasonable and clean hotel in the Bluffton SC area for one night. I have checked on tripadvisor and like sites and the reviews are all over the place. I was hoping to find someone who has been through the area recently and stayed at a nice place. We get off I-95 at exit 8 to 278...so anywhere near there.

Hi There! We will be arriving on HHI for two weeks this Saturday. Driving from Massachusetts.

Have heard the Holiday Inn Express is supposed to be really nice in Bluffton. We almost stayed there last year for one night, but my parents actually bought a house in Sun City in Bluffton and we stayed with them instead.

It had great reviews last time I checked.

Have a great time!

PS. A couple good restaurants...reasonably priced on 278 is Jim and Nick's Barbecue and The Oakatie Grill.

I was in Bluffton, SC for a 2 night stay as we were driving back from Orlando. We stayed in Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott. The hotel's pretty nice. It was recently renovated.

105 Okatie Center Blvd North
Bluffton, SC 29909

:dance3:

I live in Bluffton so I have obviously never stayed at a hotel here but

If you want to be near 95 there is a Holiday Inn Express right at Exit 8. It is fairly new but right next to the interstate. This is technically Hardeeville.

Right next to Sun City on 278 there is a Hampton Inn and a Candlewood Suites. The Candlewood Suites was just built in the last 6-12 months.

The Fairfield Inn is near there as well but the location is awkward behind the furniture store and even though I live here, I would still be confused on to how to get to it from 278.

At Simmonsville Rd and 278, there is a Comfort Suites in the same plaza (Belfair) as Kroger. We have had a few sales reps stay here as it is closer to the office if they are just in town 1 night and don't want to deal with Island Traffic.

There is another Hilton Inn Express on 278 near Target.

When are accountant is in town, he always stays at the Hilton Garden Inn at Moss Creek It is his favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter