Looking for a Disney Digital Camera Case

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
Hello- I have been trying to search the web for a Disney Digital Camera Case for DD16. She is getting a camera for Christmas and know she would LOVE a Disney case to put it in. I am coming up with nothing. Anyone have any ideas of where to look? Thanks :wave2:

I have a case I purchased at WDW with a Mickey silouhette on the front. I bought mine a couple of years ago, but they still have it at World of Disney (not to mention other styles). I see from your signature that you are going in December. Any chance you can sneak away to purchase the case for your daughter?

Thats a great idea. We are actually giving it to her right before we go so that she can use it in Disney. Maybe I will just tell her after we give it to her that we will get her one down there. Do you happen to remember how much it was? I wonder if you can order merchandise that they sell in the parks over the internet. Anyone know? Thanks

I got my leather mickey emobossed camera case at the "kodak store" - can't remember the real name of the store, that is on Main Street in MK. I have been using it for 4 years and I LOVE it.

I saw that Minnie Mouse one on Ebay too, but it is from a seller in the UK. I just dont want to order anything from overseas. I have never done it before and thats why I didnt check further into that. Anyone know about ordering merchandise from the parks directly? Thanks again

blessedby3 said:
Hello- I have been trying to search the web for a Disney Digital Camera Case for DD16. She is getting a camera for Christmas and know she would LOVE a Disney case to put it in. I am coming up with nothing. Anyone have any ideas of where to look? Thanks :wave2:
I think that the waiting until you get to WDW may be your best bet, but then again I personally will often request a gift be postponed until we're at x or y place.

Yep, guess I will wait. The shipping for both of those places is expensive. I will just give DD the camera and tell her when we get down to Disney that I will buy her a case. Thanks for all the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter