Looking for a Coupon Code for Land's End

Mom21

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have one? At least for free shipping. Anything would help. Thanks.

I haven't seen any codes (discounts or free shipping) for Land's End for years.

I just stalk the Overstocks pages and buy from there.

Sorry

I have not seen any coupons either. They rarely have free shipping. I also check overstock section as well. Good Luck! :goodvibes

Oh well. Thanks anyway. it was worth a try. I want to get my dd some of the sneakers that have a removeable sole. She wears very thick orthodics and always complains that her heels sit too high in her shoes. They are 30 and then 5 shipping without even knowing if she would like them, was a bit much.

Check a Sears store they may carry them there. They carry some Land's End merchandise. They do have shoes I have gotten my daughter some in the past.

rdsx28 said:
Check a Sears store they may carry them there. They carry some Land's End merchandise. They do have shoes I have gotten my daughter some in the past.

This is GREAT advice. Usually once or twice a season I drag DS into a Sears and we try all sorts of LE stuff on. Pants, shirts, hoodies, jackets, shoes, etc. Then when something we like hits Overstocks, we know the sizing, and there's little to no guesswork.

I get most of the coupon codes for the companies as an affiliate. I just went directly to their text links and banners and there is not a single coupon for money off or free shipping. All that they give us is the overstock stuff and the most recent sales (the same that you would find on the website). It's much different than other sites like Target, Oriental Trading Company, etc. that give us the coupon codes and links to distribute. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter