Looking for a companion for Victoria and Albert's

2disneywego

Disney makes me Happy!!!!!!
Had to cancel due to needing a new roof therefore no Disney trips, meals, etc.

Last edited:
Uhm---->:confused:.......

I'd be very careful about what you've just posted on here.....Call me overprotective, but there are a lot of :crazy2:(Crazy) people in the world.....& I do mean this one as well..So be careful.....
As to the dinner....I'm married , and also won't be down there at that time :teeth:.....Also Sorry for your late hubby!

I'm so jealous you only live 25 minutes away. If I lived that close I would totally come and have dinner with you - it's likely not a restaurant my DH would want to go to.

Good for you for reaching out! The internet can be scary, but I've met some great, life long friends on local message boards, so we're not all crazy. ;) Hope you find someone to have a fun night with! And I'm so sorry for your loss. <3

I would copy your post in the Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers section. They have a thread dedicated for solo dining meetups. Might get a better response there.

Uhm---->:confused:.......

I'd be very careful about what you've just posted on here.....Call me overprotective, but there are a lot of :crazy2:(Crazy) people in the world.....& I do mean this one as well..So be careful.....
As to the dinner....I'm married , and also won't be down there at that time :teeth:.....Also Sorry for your late hubby!
I definitely agree, but as long as OP knows to not leave the public location of the restaurant with this person and not divulge any info like her address, I think she'll be okay :goodvibes

Thanks for all of your concern and positive thoughts.
And, yes, I don't think I'm an idiot and am being very careful about what I post.
Same post in the other forum, but I know it gets many less views.
Thanks again for the good wishes. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter