Looking for a birthday meal with Minnie

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
Is Minnie at any of the park Character meals? She used to be at the buffet in MGM, but I don't think they have that character meal anymore. My DD wants to celebrate her 4th bithday with Minnie, I would like to make my PS early as there will be 6 of us, any idaeas? Thank-you.:)

She is at the dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. That is the only park location I can think of. She used to be at the Garden Grill at Epcot, but disappeared from there about the time she showed up at Hollywood and Vine.

I don't think she's at any of the park character meals, but I do know she's at Cape May Breakfast Buffet at the Beach Club.

We enjoyed ourselves a great deal at that meal. Thumbs up rating.

I know you can find her at Liberty Tree. Although it's not in a park, it's close to one-Chef Mickey's. It really seems like it would be such fun for a bday-they announce the child's bday and then sing and dance through the restaurant. As an added bonus she would get to see Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale!!

I hope she has a great birthday celebration :jester: !

Thank-you. It was Hollywood and Vine I was thinking of in MGM. I will check out both Liberty Tree and Chef Mic's. Are the characters at Liberty Tree all day or only at Dinner? I have not eaten at either in many years but I know Liberty Tree was good the last time I was there. We will try Cape May the next time we stay at the Swan as it is close by but this trip she picked the ASMovies and it is difficult to get from hotel to hotel. :)

The characters are only at Liberty Tree for dinner. I can't think of anywhere with Minnnie at lunch since Hollywood and Vine stopped serving.

It is pretty sad, I think that Minnie is not available for lunch. Sometimes I wonder who makes these decisions. I think we'll try Liberty Tree for dinner. Maybe there will be an E-Night that we can combine our dinner with, that would be lucky!:) Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter