Looking for a big favour off someone leaving soon

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Hi all,
My ds bought an Eve ( from walle)teddy when we were in wdw in march he took it into school and its disappeared. Well he is heartbroken and at 6 yrs old cant understand why someone would take it if it doesnt belong to them :sad2:
He has now come up with the fantastic idea of asking santa for a replacement - only trouble is i think they are exclusive to wdw as i cent find them in the disneystore.
Is anyne prepared to get me one when they go???
I will of course give you the money for the eve and the postage.
Hoping someone can help
Louise x

I can't help as I have just got back from wdw but Wall.E merchandise is not sold all over the parks, in fact I can only recall seeing the Eve teddies in the shop in Animation Courtyard in DHS. (The toy shop on the corner not the art gallery).

Hope this helps. :thumbsup2

Oh gosh claire when we were there in March they were in every shop we went into !!
I dont want to put anyone to a massive amount of trouble i thought it would be easily found x

Oh gosh claire when we were there in March they were in every shop we went into !!
I dont want to put anyone to a massive amount of trouble i thought it would be easily found x

Don't worry Louise, I only mentioned it as I spent a lot of time looking for Wall.e stuff whilst we were there & they didn't have much at all. So I just wanted to say incase someone offers & then can't find it at least they know where to start looking. :hug:

Awww that's terrible!!

Sorry, I can't offer much help :( However, I just looked on the Disney website and sure enough no Eve's :( You definitely could get them here though!! I have the Wall-E soft toy that makes sound and there was a matching Eve one I wanted in the Disney Stores! There was loads of them as well at the time, I don't know if you might get lucky and find somewhere that still has some left??

Is it like this?

Eve plush

I just typed in "Eve plush" into the ebay search bar, seems it's reduced from 9.99 to 5.99 with free postage.

We leave Boston for WDW on Sunday, if I see any Eve plushes whilst i'm there i'll be happy to pick one up for you :)

We leave Boston for WDW on Sunday, if I see any Eve plushes whilst i'm there i'll be happy to pick one up for you :)

Oh thank you so much !!!:worship:
The one posted on ebay is close to the one Dan had but his didnt make sounds. If you cant find any please dont worry im just grateful you will have a quick look for me.
Would you like me to send you some money in case ou find it???
Thanks again
Louise x

We leave on Wednesday so will definatley be looking for you.
We will have our laptop with us so if anyone finds it before us we will know as well :thumbsup2
Failing that if there is anything you else that you thnk might make a good replacement then please feel free to let us know.

Thanks to all who have offered to have a look for us - I will have one very happy boy if anyone manages to find a replacement !!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter