Looking for 50th Anniversary Info

tpettie

What's a tag and why do I want one...
Hi, When I go online right now the 50th park booking thing is full, and resort are very costly as there are no value options open. Wondering if anyone knows if these are likely to change? I'm from Canada and don't know where the US / Florida is in their lessening of restrictions with more people getting vaccinated.

You can keep trying but there is a good chance things won't change unless they open another resort and/or additional park reservations and there is no guarantee this will happen. It could but both value resort reservations and MK park reservations have been full for a long time.

If you see something open up I'd recommend grabbing it if you can and paying the refundable $200 deposit.

As fellow Canadians we're in a similar situation to you re: travel for our August trip but I've planned hoping it will happen, knowing it may not.

Hi, When I go online right now the 50th park booking thing is full, and resort are very costly as there are no value options open. Wondering if anyone knows if these are likely to change? I'm from Canada and don't know where the US / Florida is in their lessening of restrictions with more people getting vaccinated.
Yup, things have been booked for months, though they did recently add availability for Oct 1. I'd watch this thread to see if anything else opens up:

Everything Park Reservations - Please Read Post 1

Speaking as someone who just got park reservations for MK for 10/1 on 6/8, I would definitely tell you to keep trying! For the resort issue I would just continue to check, and be prepared to maybe not get a reservation until it’s closer to the time where you have to cancel or lose your deposit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter