Look Who's Coming to Disneyland - August 2001

Arrive Thur 8/23, leave Monday 8/27. Staying at the Grand CA. First time on-site at DL!

MY BEST FRIEND ,OUR BOYS, AND MYSELF OFF TO MEXICO VIA CRUISE SHIP AUG. 20-24, THEN OFF TO DISNEYLAND TO MEET MY DH,DD,AND DNIECE, AUGUST 24-AUGUST 26. YIPEE!!!!:earsgirl:

I will be there 8-3 thru 8-7 ready to trade:bounce:

This Ohio family will be at DL the week of August 12th! WDW regulars going out to check out the original Disney park and the newest Disney park!

Looks like we are going 8/18-8/22! It will me and my dh and our 3 kids-DD 9, DS 7, DS 3.

August 12 - 18 :earsboy: Renewing our APs and adding DCA for another year of Disney trips.

Due to STRESS, I the need that Disney Magic!

Going August 22-28 and then again Oct 26-29.

August 26th-28th :D :D :D

Maybe the 29th too, if my tax rebate check comes in time (expecting it the week of the 20th) ;)

well, its not Aug. but Melissa and I are going Oct. 31-Nov. 4, staying at Paradise Pier.

DR

Me, my disney sister, and two new recruits,sisters also!Look out we're without children or husbands, so we'll be easy to spot!We'll be the ones actually eating where & when we want, and seeing all the details we miss when trying to keep said chilren off walls, posts, people, and avoiding potential kidnapping attempts on our obvioulsy more beuatiful than normal children!!!!!!!!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter