delete

Joining in! Not sure if the moderator will send this over to the Disneyland Tokyo thread but if they do, I'll definitely follow along! Can't wait to read all about your trip!

Joining in! Not sure if the moderator will send this over to the Disneyland Tokyo thread but if they do, I'll definitely follow along! Can't wait to read all about your trip!
Thanks for reading along! I thought I would post this TR here because the Tokyo Disney boards are not very active. Not too many people head to that part of the DIS. Also, I remember reading a Hong Kong Disney report on this board a short time ago so I thought it would be okay.

Following Along!
I'm from Hawaii too, though I live in Long Beach now.

I love the Purple Sweet Potato kitkats! They were so good! I was surprised by how strong the sake ones were.

Thanks for reading along! I thought I would post this TR here because the Tokyo Disney boards are not very active. Not too many people head to that part of the DIS. Also, I remember reading a Hong Kong Disney report on this board a short time ago so I thought it would be okay.

I'm sorry I said something! I'm glad you posted your TR here and agree with you :) Love your red hair - too bad you can't wear that same color to work. Sake flavored Kit Kats?!! I need to take a trip to Tokyo just to buy some of those (altho I've never had Sake but mixed with a Kit Kat it sounds delish!).

There was one clothing store I was looking forward to seeing called UniqLo because I knew they sold some Disney themed clothes there but alas, there was NOTHING. It was just a regular clothing store. We also ended up in the food section of a department store and everyone at the counters kept talking to us. I felt bad ignoring them but I didn't know what they were saying!

Did you get to go to the Ginza Uniqlo - they had a large selection of Disney shirts?

Just found your trip report. So fun!

I am totally crazy germophobe lady too! I wipe down the airplane window and window shades too since my kids tend to touch those. I've never done the headrest...maybe I should. :laughing:

Hello Kitty Chucky...that just seems wrong. :rotfl:

I am totally crazy germophobe lady too! I wipe down the airplane window and window shades too since my kids tend to touch those. I've never done the headrest...maybe I should. :laughing:

Awesome! Good to know there are other "crazy airplane germ ladies" out there. :laughing: I always feel like everyone is staring at me as I wipe everything down, silently judging. :snooty: Perhaps I'm just being paranoid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter