Long time lurker, first time poster!

NYtoMCO

Earning My Ears
Heyy. Hope everyone is having a splendid day. My day could be better.

I remember reading a post here on this forum a few years back about finding someone to go to Disney with. If this is not allowed, I am sorry and I will delete the thread or it'll likely be deleted.

The person I was supposed to go with has cancelled. SO, I have a 6 night stay at AK Lodge, 4 extra park tickets, 1 extra Mickys Not So Scary Halloween. I'm also fairly certain I can change the name on the flight. As my name states...NY(C) to MCO lol.

I could go alone but half the magic at Disney is sharing it with someone that also has a passion for it. Feel free to message me if you're interested in meeting at the parks. I'll give you specific dates (in October). I'm a 33 year old guy, about to turn 34 in August.

Oh dear. It is horrible when friends let you down. I hope that you find someone to enjoy the trip with you. I think there is a ‘singles’/ looking for travel companions thread on here somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter