Long shot: Want to find hinged Walt and Mickey pin

our2disneygirls

Mouseketeer
So here's the story: My 9 year old bought this with her own money on our trip to WDW in 2010. She was wearing it on her lanyard on our Disney cruise this past year when it fell off (foolish me, I didn't buy locks until AFTER this experience). Let Guest Services know, but they never located it. (I saw someone with the exact same pin on their lanyard, but they denied picking it up.)

So, I'd like to try to replace this for her. Here's the pin:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=46072&sid=3172.1318376105

Please pm me if you have it and would be willing to part with it.

I have that pin on the card. You can have it. PM me.

Spiffie that is SUPER nice of you! Love how people on DisBoards are the best Disney goers around! :yay:

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

I have that pin on the card. You can have it. PM me.

Spiffle:

That is fantastic! You are a real lifesaver! However, I'm not sure I feel comfortable taking it without trading something in return. Is there one you are looking for?

Dad of my2disneygirls ...

Spiffle:

That is fantastic! You are a real lifesaver! However, I'm not sure I feel comfortable taking it without trading something in return. Is there one you are looking for?

Dad of my2disneygirls ...

Nope. You can either have it or have it! :-)

I'm happy to do it. I have two 10 year olds that have been devastated by a lost pin and I know what that is like. I am in a position to help you out and in return, one day, you will pay it forward to another person. This is what real collectors and traders do - we help each other! Let me help you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter