Long Island Disers!

shoney

DIS Veteran
We grieved taxes a few years ago through a service and won. Took about a year.
They charge half of the reduction. Used a local Huntington place. The big one mark something wouldn’t take our case

luvmarypoppins

<font color=darkorchid>I am debating whether to pu
We grieved taxes a few years ago through a service and won. Took about a year.
They charge half of the reduction. Used a local Huntington place. The big one mark something wouldn’t take our case
I think my son is using that Mark place. Just wondering why they wouldn't take your case?I

shoney

DIS Veteran
They review your info and only take cases they think they can win. It just takes time and often goes to an appeal. Not a quick process

• Anna114

Pluto Rocks!
    We used Zap my tax. We grieved our taxes every year until 2 years ago when they said they wouldn't do because we wouldn't win since we grieved so often. We have some of the lower taxes in my neighborhood.

luvmarypoppins

Well I went to the DMV yesterday. Took my walker. What a zoo. I got the vip treatment for some reason and they took me ahead of like 100 people there. Dh was amazed!

They had to take my photo about 8 times. Half my left neck is cut out due to the cancer so it's hard to keep it straight.

Applied for the new license. Just needed social security card, birth and marriage certificate and showed them voter notice. All was fine.

Trying to book a southwest flight out of Islip to Orlando for May, so many sold out flights for the times we want.

Enjoy another rainy weekend. The forecaster said we have had rain 18 out of 20 days? Wow.

• luvmarypoppins

Hope everyone has a great upcoming week end.

Anyone going to the air show at Jones Beach?

How is your local dmv? Now ds3 went and he said he had to wait in a line outside just to get in the door. I don't know if ours needs a bigger location, more employees etc. I know you can make appointments now too.

Goodbye soon to the 17 Long Island Dress Barn stores. I never shopped there though.

luvmarypoppins

Anyone just experience the bad storms?
    ds2 in Commack just sent me pictures. Told him God was watching out for them. Neighbors tree just missed their cars by two feet. The tree tore down the power lines so they are stuck inside.

Chaoster

Mouseketeer
    just dark clouds by me a few drops and windy. This was about 3:00pm. Otherwise sunny and blue skies.

shoney

DIS Veteran
    Commack is A mess. Neighbors tree cracked in half and landed in my yard. No power. Not expected to be back until tomorrow 3PM.
    Roads blocked all over

• Anna114

Pluto Rocks!
    We were in NH for the storm but my MIL, on Morewood in Smithtown, came home to a tree limb down and a smashed glass table. Holy moly.

shoney

DIS Veteran
    It was crazy. It looked like hurricane sandy around here. Roads impassable. Power out for days. All for a storm that lasted no more than 15 minutes. CraZy to think that much destruction so quickly and out of no where. The sun was out right afterwards. Thankful no injuries. It really is amazing that there weren’t any

luvmarypoppins

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer. Finally went over my ds2 house in Commack and saw what was left of his neighors tree. The whole thing was uprooted wow! That was some storm!

Now ds1 got another jury duty notice. He is not happy only because he just started a new job. I have posted before that they will just systematically send notices to all of our family. I don't know why some people never get called and ours is always as soon as they can get them??

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News